Re: Multibyte regression tests broken? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Karel Zak
Subject Re: Multibyte regression tests broken?
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Sep 20, 2001 at 09:55:56PM -0400, Tom Lane wrote:
> Do the multibyte regression tests in src/test/mb currently pass for
> other people?  I'm getting failures on most of them, and what it looks
> like to me is that the latest commits of the "expected" files contain
> wrong results.

$ ./mbregress.sh
DROP DATABASE
CREATE DATABASE
euc_jp .. ok
sjis .. ok
euc_kr .. failed
euc_cn .. failed
euc_tw .. failed
big5 .. failed
unicode .. failed
mule_internal .. failed
In the 7.2 is possible use queries that in the old version of
"expected results" finish with error. The "expected" files are
out of date.
    Karel

-- Karel Zak  <zakkr@zf.jcu.cz>http://home.zf.jcu.cz/~zakkr/C, PostgreSQL, PHP, WWW, http://docs.linux.cz,
http://mape.jcu.cz