Beta timing - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Bruce Momjian
Subject Beta timing
Date
Re: Beta timing  (Tatsuo Ishii <t-ishii@sra.co.jp>)
Re: Beta timing  ("Marc G. Fournier" <scrappy@hub.org>)
List pgsql-hackers
I have heard from Tom Lane that he will be out of town until Wednesday.
As with any volunteer project, we can't hold people to dates and
schedules.  I know he is not done with everything he wants to do before
beta, so we have to decide whether we should push ahead with beta now or
wait for him to return.  On compromise would be to push ahead with beta
now and let Tom slip things in after beta begins.

Comments?

Pennsylvania19026