Re: Apache authentication - Mailing list pgsql-general

From wsheldah@lexmark.com
Subject Re: Apache authentication
Date
List pgsql-general

How were you authenticating before?  There are LOTS of Apache modules for
authentication, such as mod_auth_ldap, mod_auth_dbi, mod_auth_cookies, etc.  It
would help to know exactly what you were using.

This also sounds like it may be more a problem with the new apache configuration
than with postgresql.

HTH,

Wes Sheldahl

Giorgio Volpe <giorgio.volpe%gtngroup.it@interlock.lexmark.com> on 08/27/2001