Apache authentication - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Giorgio Volpe
Subject Apache authentication
Date
List pgsql-general
I have a problem with apache authentication.
I recently upgrade to postgresql v7.1, upgrading debian distribution (to woody, testing distribution)
and i discovered that  the pakage for apache authentication is no longer there.
(may be they suggest to use PAM instead)
This is really a problem for me for i use it in many sites!

I tried to use old module (for version 6.5 of db) does not work!

Does anybody knows where can i found a module for apache authentication with postgresql 7.1?
Does it work recompiling old module with new libraries?

thanks in advance ...

--

    Giorgio