Re: urgently wanted - plpgsql.so for pg 6.4.2 - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Doug McNaught
Subject Re: urgently wanted - plpgsql.so for pg 6.4.2
Date
List pgsql-general
"Lee Crampton" <lee@avbrief.com> writes:

> If anyone could supply me with a plpgsql.so for postgres 6.4.2 I would be
> very grateful indeed.
> I need it for my planned triggers to work and have tried a later version of
> the lib but it doesn't work.

Ummm, I hate to break it to you, but if there's a reason you're still
running 6.4.2, it had better be a really good one...  ;)

I started with 6.5.3 and it was pretty buggy/limited compared to
current versions.

-Doug
--
Free Dmitry Sklyarov!
http://www.freesklyarov.org/

We will return to our regularly scheduled signature shortly.