does pgAdmin II create any server objects? - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From fred@ontosys.com
Subject does pgAdmin II create any server objects?
Date
List pgadmin-support
Now that pgAdmin II is working well for me I'm cleaning up a bit after
the old pgAdmin.

After running the "drop all pgAdmin server side objects" menu command
in the old pgAdmin (version 7.1.0) I'm left with two tables still
remaining that have names starting with "pgadmin":  pgadmin_param and
pgadmin_rev_log.  The former has 3 rows and the latter none.  Are
those leftovers from the old pgAdmin?  May I drop them?

--
Fred Yankowski           fred@OntoSys.com      tel: +1.630.879.1312
Principal Consultant     www.OntoSys.com       fax: +1.630.879.1370