Re: Text Import - Mailing list pgsql-novice

From Jason Earl
Subject Re: Text Import
Date
List pgsql-novice
You are probably going to have to script the import (I
like Python for this, but Perl is probably the most
popular tool for this type of thing).

You might try importing your data into Gnumeric (or
Excel I suppose), and then exporting it as a delimited
file, if your data file isn't too terribly big (less
than 65K lines).

If you need some help cooking something up I would be
happy to give you a hand.

Jason