Re: time interval question - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Jason Earl
Subject Re: time interval question
Date
List pgsql-general
On my box:

processdata=# select version();
                            version

 PostgreSQL 7.1.3 on i686-pc-linux-gnu, compiled by
GCC 2.95.4
(1 row)

You can do something like this:

SELECT dt, dt::time FROM prod_journal WHERE dt::time
BETWEEN '00:00:00' AND '08:30:00';

dt in this case is a timestamp field, and the results
are what you would expect.

Take care,
Jason