Re: Overwriting Operator for numeric and float8 fails - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Andrew Gould
Subject Re: Overwriting Operator for numeric and float8 fails
Date
List pgsql-general
I think you have a syntax error in the SELECT
statement.  What is RECHNUNG? The only table reference
that I see is t6.

If RECHNUNG is the database, connect to the database
and try:

Select * from t6 where bruttosum = 00000034.70
order by nummer desc;

Best of luck,

Andrew Gould

majordomo@postgresql.org)