Re: How to Make aggragate Function? Standard Deviation? - Mailing list pgsql-novice

From Jason Earl
Subject Re: How to Make aggragate Function? Standard Deviation?
Date
List pgsql-novice
What version of PostgreSQL are you using?  Version 7.1
has stddev() built right in (I don't believe it was
available in the 7.0 series, and I can guarantee it
wasn't in the 6.5 series).  I use it all of the time.

SELECT stddev(weight) FROM caseweights1;

Jason