WAL couse die my database? - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From root
Subject WAL couse die my database?
Date
List pgsql-bugs
Hellow.
Unfortunaly for me postgresql 7.1.2 builds by default with WAL (and there were'n configure options to turn it of). So
oneof files in $database/xlog was corrupted. Postgres is not starting cose of corrupted WAL files:
===
DEBUG:  database system was shut down at 2001-08-13 18:38:03 MSD
DEBUG:  ReadRecord: record with zero len at (0, 888385420)
DEBUG:  Invalid primary checkPoint record
DEBUG:  ReadRecord: record with zero len at (0, 888385356)
DEBUG:  Invalid secondary checkPoint record
FATAL 2:  Unable to locate a valid CheckPoint record
===

So how to save my bases and repare WAL files?