Re: How can I view the definition of an existing trigger? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From wsheldah@lexmark.com
Subject Re: How can I view the definition of an existing trigger?
Date
List pgsql-general

Thanks for the reply.  I checked pg_trigger, but it only seems to have
information *about* the trigger, and not the actual text of the trigger command.
As far as I can tell, the only way for me to hang on to trigger definitions is
to put the create trigger commands in a file that I then source into psql.  As
for triggers already created, my best bet may be to drop what's there and
recreate it so I know exactly what it does.  Unless anyone has a better idea....

Justin Clift <justin%postgresql.org@interlock.lexmark.com> on 08/11/2001
04:59:52 PM