Re: Using PostgreSQL transactions through MS Access? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From wsheldah@lexmark.com
Subject Re: Using PostgreSQL transactions through MS Access?
Date
List pgsql-general

Drop the semicolon at the end of the string.  In this context, it's not needed
to tell where the end of the statement is.

You might want to use a parameterized stored procedure that does multiple
updates inside a transaction.  You would invoke the stored procedure via
mdb.Execute, as per your example.

--Wes

Neal Lindsay <neal.lindsay%peaofohio.com@interlock.lexmark.com> on 07/15/2001
06:31:24 PM