Re: MS Access 97 SR-1, psqlodbc 7.01.00.06, slow perfomance - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Andrew Gould
Subject Re: MS Access 97 SR-1, psqlodbc 7.01.00.06, slow perfomance
Date
List pgsql-general
Did you change the names or structures of your tables?

If you've left your structures the same, you should be
able to replace the Access tables with ODBC links with
the same names without changing forms, queries,
reports, etc.  This assumes, of course, that you
didn't create Visual Basic code in your application
that looks specifically for Access tables.

I did this under PostgreSQL 7.0.2.  I think it should
still work under 7.1; but can't make any promises.

Best of luck,

Andrew Gould

--- J�ri Fjodorov <jyri.fjodorov@nowecanspam.ee>