Re: Re: Red Hat to support PostgreSQL - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Jan Wieck
Subject Re: Re: Red Hat to support PostgreSQL
Date
List pgsql-general
Folks,

    I'm  really sorry to disturb you party. Seems yall have a lot
    of fun. But can't you guy's ask Mark for a pgsql-oto list?

    It's not that I'm unable to ignore a  thread  by  subject  at
    some stage. But some people are distracted from pgsql mailing
    lists because of their traffic even without those  off  topic
    blasts.

Jan