Re: Problem with null timestamp fields - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Doug McNaught
Subject Re: Problem with null timestamp fields
Date
List pgsql-general
"Thomas T. Veldhouse" <veldy@veldy.net> writes:

> Yes, that was it.  It should have been more obvious had I looked closer.  A
> second pair of eyes are always helpful.  Still, I am a bit amazed that the
> database allows this (trailing or leading spaces in the column names).

If you use double quotes around names, it means "this is exactly what
I want, don't do anything to it."  If you don't like this, don't use
double quotes (there's no real reason to except possibly for
compatibility reasons).

-Doug
--
The rain man gave me two cures; he said jump right in,
The first was Texas medicine--the second was just railroad gin,