RE: editing postgresql.conf for network access - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Andrew Gould
Subject RE: editing postgresql.conf for network access
Date
List pgsql-general
Thanks!  That did the network trick.

For anyone who uses ODBC to access PostgreSQL and is
upgrading to PostgreSQL 7.1.*:  you may have to
upgrade your ODBC driver.  The driver that comes in
the old postdrv.exe file can connect to the database;
but displays an empty list of tables.  The newer
version, psqlodbc-07_01_0005.zip, seems to work.

Have a great day!

Andrew Gould