pgsql/src Makefile.global.in interfaces/jdbc/M ... - Mailing list pgsql-committers

From Bruce Momjian - CVS
Subject pgsql/src Makefile.global.in interfaces/jdbc/M ...
Date
List pgsql-committers
CVSROOT:    /home/projects/pgsql/cvsroot
Module name:    pgsql
Changes by:    momjian@hub.org    01/05/25 10:28:58

Modified files:
    src            : Makefile.global.in
    src/interfaces/jdbc: Makefile
    src/makefiles  : Makefile.win

Log message:
    The following patch corrects a make install problem when building
    under Cygwin.  The root cause of this problem is that (Sun) java is a
    native Win32 app and hence does not understand Cygwin Posix style paths.
    The solution is to use Cygwin's cygpath utility to convert the Posix style
    JDBC installation directory path into a Win32 one before invoking ant.

    I'm not sure if my patch is the best way to correct this issue but
    my goal was to confine the Cygwin specific constructs to

    Jason Tishler