ANT and deleting directories - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Bruce Momjian
Subject ANT and deleting directories
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
With my new build.xml changes, 'make clean' removes the files, but the
build directory stays with all its subdirectories.  I tried:

    includeEmptyDirs="true"

but that did not work.  It fails with:

/usr/var/local/src/gen/pgsql/CURRENT/pgsql/src/interfaces/jdbc/build.xml:86:
 Unable to delete directory
/usr/var/local/src/gen/pgsql/CURRENT/pgsql/src/interfaces/jdbc/build/org/postgresql/core

Does someone have a patch for build.xml that deletes the files and
directories under build/ and jars/?