pg_index.indislossy - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Bruce Momjian
Subject pg_index.indislossy
Date
Re: pg_index.indislossy  (Oleg Bartunov <oleg@sai.msu.su>)
List pgsql-hackers
Can someone tell me what we use indislossy for?  The only comment I
could find was:
/* * WITH clause reinstated to handle lossy indices. -- JMH, 7/22/96 */foreach(pl, parameterList){    DefElem    *param
=(DefElem *) lfirst(pl);

    if (!strcasecmp(param->defname, "islossy"))        lossy = true;    else        elog(NOTICE, "Unrecognized index
attribute\"%s\" ignored",             param->defname);}

and
   bool        indislossy;     /* do we fetch false tuples (lossy                                * compression)? */

Should I remove this column?

Pennsylvania19026