postgres.h missing? - Mailing list pgsql-php

From Jack McKinney
Subject postgres.h missing?
Date
Re: postgres.h missing?  (Martín Marqués <martin@bugs.unl.edu.ar>)
Re: postgres.h missing?  (Grant <grant@conprojan.com.au>)
Re: postgres.h missing?  (Grant <grant@conprojan.com.au>)
Re: postgres.h missing?  (Martín Marqués <martin@bugs.unl.edu.ar>)
List pgsql-php
     I searched the archives, but could not find anything on this.

     I installed postgres-7.1 to /var/pgsql on my system, and then
configured php with './configure ... -pgsql=/var/pgsql'.  The compile
fails complaining that it cannot find postgres.h.  If I look in
/var/pgsql/include, I indeed find no such file:

$ ls /var/pgsql/include
c.h          ecpgtype.h   libpgtcl.h   os.h            sql3types.h
config.h     iodbc        libpq        postgres_ext.h  sqlca.h
ecpgerrno.h  lib          libpq-fe.h   postgres_fe.h
ecpglib.h    libpgeasy.h  libpq-int.h  pqexpbuffer.h

--
"I owe the government $3400 in taxes. So I    Jack McKinney
sent them two hammers and a toilet seat.      jackmc@lorentz.com

Attachment