Re: Packaging 7.1.1 - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Larry Rosenman
Subject Re: Packaging 7.1.1
Date
List pgsql-hackers
For various definitions of "Platform".  Linux runs on a NUMBER of
hardware platforms, and RPM is used by a LOT of LINUX distributions.

I'd vote for src/rpm-tools/ if I had a vote.

--
Larry Rosenman                             http://www.lerctr.org/~ler/
Phone: +1 972 414 9812                          E-Mail: ler@lerctr.org

On 5/4/01, 11:57:05 AM, Bruce Momjian <pgman@candle.pha.pa.us> wrote
regarding Re: [HACKERS] Packaging 7.1.1: