Re: [HACKERS] Hardcopy docs available - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Bruce Momjian
Subject Re: [HACKERS] Hardcopy docs available
Date
List pgsql-general
> Can someone generate PDF versions of these? Sorry I can't remember all
> those who volunteered, so perhaps we should coordinate on the -hackers
> list so folks don't duplicate work. Thanks!

If you have Postscript, does ps2pdf do anything useful for you?  The
issue is that the site that generated the Postscript should be the one
who generates the PDF because the font metrics use to generate the
Postscript should be the same as the fonts embedded in the PDF file.