Re: odbc/UnixWare 7.1.1: No Go. - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Larry Rosenman
Subject Re: odbc/UnixWare 7.1.1: No Go.
Date
List pgsql-hackers
My question is WHY are we using -Bsymbolic and/or -z text anyway?

These options don't appear to buy us anything but grief on SVR[45] ELF
systems..

The -lpq is NOT needed, that was my f*** up.

LER

On 3/22/01, 2:50:53 PM, Peter Eisentraut <peter_e@gmx.net> wrote regarding
Re: [HACKERS] odbc/UnixWare 7.1.1: No Go. :