Re: pgsqODBC binding parameters II (fwd) - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From Ludek Finstrle
Subject Re: pgsqODBC binding parameters II (fwd)
Date
List pgsql-odbc
> >   please, could some expert answer?
>
> Though I'm not an expert, I have a question.
>
> [snip]
>
> > > CONN ERROR: func=SQLExecute, desc='', errnum=110, errmsg='ERROR:  parser: parse error at or near ""'
> > > SQLExecute: premature statement so return SQL_ERROR
>
> PREMATURE state of the statement seems to be the cause of
> the error. Is your change about data_at_exec to prevent the
> PREMATURE state just after the return from SQLNumResultCols ?
> Or does it have another purpose ?

Sorry, I don't understand question very well.
I make it in december. So I don't remember details.

The problem was that '?' didn't be detect as parametr at exec.
So I added detection of parameters at exec to SQLExecute. And if I detect
it I return SQL_NEED_DATA.

Do you want logs with successfull execute?

Luf