Re: Poor Delete performance - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Bill Huff
Subject Re: Poor Delete performance
Date
List pgsql-general
  Just for everyones information.  I removed the foreign key constraint
  that was on the table and was able to delete about 190K records in
  just over 5 seconds.  That is much more like it.  B^)

  This does appear to be an interesting *feature* with the way that
  constraints are handled.

--
Bill

--