Re: Double newline bug with DBD::Pg: Where best to fix? - Mailing list pgsql-interfaces

From Bruce Momjian
Subject Re: Double newline bug with DBD::Pg: Where best to fix?
Date
List pgsql-interfaces
> Both of these whitespace-away-optimizing checks could probably be removed
> completely, but I'm not sure whether there isn't some case that relies on
> it.  I'm gonna stare at it for a few hours and then check it in.

Not sure why the optimizations are there either, though I thought I put
them in there myself.

However, now that I look at the diff, the tests were there in your
initial 1.1 version too, I just moved them.  I see no problem removing
the tests, though at this late date, maybe the removal should happen in
7.2.  Not sure.

Pennsylvania19026