Re: A How-To: PostgreSQL from Tcl via ODBC - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Bill Barnes
Subject Re: A How-To: PostgreSQL from Tcl via ODBC
Date
Re: Re: A How-To: PostgreSQL from Tcl via ODBC  (Peter Eisentraut <peter_e@gmx.net>)
Re: A How-To: PostgreSQL from Tcl via ODBC  (Dan Lyke <danlyke@flutterby.com>)
List pgsql-general
Hooray! These instructions are just what an
almost-novice needs.

With the exception of changing the password to
'postgresql', the procedures started smoothly.

Ran into a hitch at 'make' which reported that 'bison'
was not installed.  I'm running debian potato, so used
the apt-get install of bison.  Bison is installed in
/usr/bin. I copied it to /home/billb/pgsql.

Still getting the 'bison missing' message.

Can anyone show me the error of my ways.

TIA
Bill

http://www.flutterby.com/archives/2001_Feb/19_PostgreSQLfromTclwithODBC.html