Re: JDBC APPLET Problem - Mailing list pgsql-interfaces

From v j
Subject Re: JDBC APPLET Problem
Date
List pgsql-interfaces
Hello..This is the detial of my SampleApplet.html file

<HTML>
<BODY>
<P>
<APPLET CODE="SampleApplet.class"  ARCHIVE="jdbc7.01.2.jar" width=500 height=700>
</APPLET>
</P>
</BODY>
</HTML>

I'm surely that I left these .html, .class,
jdbc7.01.2.jar and directory "org" on the server..
and download from the server to open the web browser..

by specify the location on the server,
but it only work when copy the "org" directory to my
computer.(I run it on Internet explorer5 and it work
when I copy the "org" directory to my computer but for
Netscape4.5 it shown not known argument)
or may I must add others to .html file?

Thank you
J. V.

--- Greg Speegle <Greg@10happythings.com> wrote:

> VJ,
>
> Could you post the .html file you are using? And how
> are you
> the html file is
> on your computer and you are double-clicking it to
> load. This
> would not download the driver from the server, but
> would work
> if you put the hierarchy on the local machine.
>
> Good luck,
> Greg Speegle
>
> v j wrote:
>
> > Dear Sir,
> >  My Jdbc Applet have already run but only when I
> copy
> > the "org" directory into "Desktop" directory of my
> > computer, for other computer that not have "org"
> > directory in "Desktop" directory the applet can't
> run
> > and shown "no suitable driver" ,why??,  or this
> means
> > that archive jdbc7.0-1.2.jar in html file can't be
> > seen..
> > advice me please..
> >
> > Thank you
> > J. V.
> >
> > --- v j <jvs_a@yahoo.com> wrote:
> > > Dear Sir,
> > >   Thanks you for everybody for advicing me..
> > >   I've already tried to include both
> jdbc7.0-1.2.jar
> > > and postgresql.jar  archive with my applet and
> then
> > > copy the jdbc7.0-1.2.jar and postgresql.jar file
> > > into
> > > public_html directory(which is the location of
> > > SampleApplet.class file)  and try to run the
> applet
> > > through web browser again and the error message
> > > still
> > > shown "No suitable driver".. how should I do
> more
> > >
> > > Thanks you
> > > J. V.
> > >
> > > --- PostgreSQL Server

> JDBC

> > > trust
> > > trust
> > > trust

> Font("TimesRoman",Font.PLAIN,15));

> state code:
> Output");
> Button("SqlQuery");

> sqlprocess.setBounds(50,210,80,30);

> sqlprocess.addActionListener(this);

DriverManager.getConnection("jdbc:postgresql://fmlhost.fml.t.u-tokyo.ac.jp/test","postgres","");
> conn.createStatement();

> Terror.setText(ex.getMessage());

> ae)
> > > {