Re: Lowercase problem - Mailing list pgsql-php

From Brent R. Matzelle
Subject Re: Lowercase problem
Date
List pgsql-php
Postgre uses only lowercase table names.  Even if you created
the table with uppercase letters, the database converts them to
lowercase.  I'm not sure if that is your problem in any case.  I
could help you better if you provided your query code and the
error results.

Brent