Re: simple function syntax - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Culley Harrelson
Subject Re: simple function syntax
Date
Re: simple function syntax
List pgsql-general
I ran createlang successfully and I'm still getting
compile errors on basic plpgsql functions (sql
functions work).I'm assuming I have to do something
like:

create trusted procedural language plpgsql
handler = ????

do I need to write a handler function for plpgsql?

Boy this is making me feel really lame :)

Culley

--- "Robert B. Easter" <reaster@comptechnews.com>