pgsql/src/interfaces/odbc info.c psqlodbc.h ps ... - Mailing list pgsql-committers

From Bruce Momjian - CVS
Subject pgsql/src/interfaces/odbc info.c psqlodbc.h ps ...
Date
List pgsql-committers
CVSROOT:    /home/projects/pgsql/cvsroot
Module name:    pgsql
Changes by:    momjian@hub.org    01/01/24 22:27:05

Modified files:
    src/interfaces/odbc: info.c psqlodbc.h psqlodbc.rc resource.h

Log message:
    I decided to give this a go after all :-) The attached patch does the
    following but it does *not* check whether the user is connected to
    PostgreSQL 7.0.x or 7.1 first (as would be required for some of the
    features) - the driver doesn't do this at all afaik and it's beyond my
    capabilities to implement such checking in code that doesn't look like it
    was written by my 1 year old daughter!

    1) The driver now reports no maximum query length (SQL_MAX_QUERY_SIZE).
    2) The driver now reports no maximum row length (SQL_MAX_ROW_SIZE).
    3) The driver now reports that Outer Joins are supported (SQL_OUTER_JOINS),
    but still does not report oj capabilities (SQL_OJ_CAPABILITIES).
    4) The version number has been incremented to 7.1.0000 in psqlodbc.h *and*
    psqlodbc.rc

    Regards,

    Dave Page