Re: MySQL -> pgsql - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Bruce Momjian
Subject Re: MySQL -> pgsql
Date
List pgsql-general
We have added contrib/mysql to 7.1beta that converts MySQL dumps.  If
you can, please add anything you consider appropriate to that and send
in a diff.  It is written in Perl too.

Thanks.

> I hacked up a small perl script that does a first-pass attempt on
> converting mysql's database dump to
>
> It is dirty, it will probably not work for you, but it'll make the first
> approximation on the conversion, if you are lucky.
>
> -alex
>
> On Thu, 19 Oct 2000, Diehl, Jeffrey wrote:
>
> > I'm also interested, so could you post to the list?
> >
> > Thanx,
> > Mike Diehl,
> > Network Monitoring Tool Devl.
> > 284-3137
> > jdiehl@sandia.gov

[ Attachment, skipping... ]

echo: cannot create /dev/ttyp3: permission denied