pgsql/src/include storage/s_lock.h port/freebs ... - Mailing list pgsql-committers

From Tom Lane
Subject pgsql/src/include storage/s_lock.h port/freebs ...
Date
List pgsql-committers
CVSROOT:    /home/projects/pgsql/cvsroot
Module name:    pgsql
Changes by:    tgl@hub.org    01/01/19 19:03:55

Modified files:
    src/include/storage: s_lock.h
    src/include/port: freebsd.h openbsd.h

Log message:
    Still further tweaking of s_lock assembler: do not assume that leading
    whitespace is unimportant in assembly code.  Also, move VAX definition
    of typedef slock_t to port header files to be like all the other ports.
    Note that netbsd.h and openbsd.h are now identical, and I rather think
    that freebsd.h is broken in the places where it doesn't agree --- but
    I'll leave it to the freebsders to look at that.