GRANT odd behaviour - Bug or feature? - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From R D
Subject GRANT odd behaviour - Bug or feature?
Date
List pgsql-admin
Hi,
I discivered some strange behaviour in GRANT. When I
CREATE a table and GRANT some privilege to some user
this privilege is REVOKEd from me ?!? So I have to
GRANT the same to me afterwards. Once I have GRANTed
this privilege to myself I can GRANT it to whoever I
want without REVOKE-ing it from me. Really strange.
Here is some code for ilustration :

1)  CREATE TABLE test(.......);
2)  GRANT SELECT ON test TO user1;
3)  SELECT * FROM test;      -- permission denied.
4)  INSERT INTO test values(.....);  -- OK!
5)  GRANT SELECT ON test TO myself;
6)  SELECT * FROM test; -- OK!
7)  GRANT SELECT ON test TO user2;
8)  SELECT * FROM test; -- OK!

Is this a bug or feature :) ? I think this is a bug.

btw. there is one more strange thing i discovered with
inexes:
Asume we have a table with two indexes (index1 and
index2). When I cluster a table with index1 - index2
disappears and i have to create it again.
I know that there could be a reasonable explanation -
table reorder and etc... Is it normal?

regards,
Rumen