Re: [HACKERS] Re: PostgreSQL web page - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Kaare Rasmussen
Subject Re: [HACKERS] Re: PostgreSQL web page
Date
List pgsql-sql
> Looks OK here.  Maybe a bad mirror.  Do:

Nope. But I must admit that the item about the award is there - it's just
dated November 16, where the date on pgsql.com is Dec. 12.

But the thing I really wondered about was the missing announcement of the
Replication Server. I thought it was an important news item for PostgreSQL,
but I may of course be wrong!

Howitzvej 75               �ben 14.00-18.00        Email: kar@webline.dk
2000 Frederiksberg        L�rdag 11.00-17.00       Web:      www.suse.dk