Re: Access 2000 and PostgreSQL: Record Editing Problems - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Joel Burton
Subject Re: Access 2000 and PostgreSQL: Record Editing Problems
Date
List pgsql-general
On 5 Jan 01, at 14:37, Scott Teglasi wrote:

> When I add a record, I fill in the relevant fields, but when I
proceed
> to the next row, the row I just added shows "#Deleted" in all of
the
> columns. It continues to do this as I add records.  When I close
the
> table, then reopen it, my data is there, and the #Deleted is gone.
 It
> does add the data, however when adding new records, and having
> #Deleted shown on my newly added rows, is a bit of a nuisance..
> Anyone have any remedies?

It's a FAQ: www.scw.org/pgaccess.

BTW, questions about Pg + Access are better in pgsql-interfaces,
which deals with interfaces to PostgreSQL.

good luck,

--
Joel Burton, Director of Information Systems -*- jburton@scw.org
Support Center of Washington (www.scw.org)