Access 2000 and PostgreSQL: Record Editing Problems - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Scott Teglasi
Subject Access 2000 and PostgreSQL: Record Editing Problems
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi.  I'm able to use Access 2000 to view and edit my tables, and to add new
records, however I am encountering a problem when adding new records to the
table.

When I add a record, I fill in the relevant fields, but when I proceed to
the next row, the row I just added shows "#Deleted" in all of the columns.
It continues to do this as I add records.  When I close the table, then
reopen it, my data is there, and the #Deleted is gone.  It does add the
data, however when adding new records, and having #Deleted shown on my newly
added rows, is a bit of a nuisance..  Anyone have any remedies?

Scott Teglasi