Dangling large objects - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Adam Haberlach
Subject Dangling large objects
Date
Re: Dangling large objects  ("Brett W. McCoy" <bmccoy@chapelperilous.net>)
List pgsql-general
    I'm in a bit of a bind here.  I wrote some code in our abstraction
layer to automatically unlink large objects when the row referencing
them is deleted (I know that they are only referenced once).  However,
I neglected to include them in a transaction, so I'm pretty sure that
those unlinks never happened.

    Is there any simple way for me to get a list of all large objects
in a database, so I can see if there are actually rows referring to them
and delete the ones that were not unlinked earlier?

--
Adam Haberlach            |A cat spends her life conflicted between a
adam@newsnipple.com       |deep, passionate, and profound desire for