Weird problem with script... - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From jkakar@expressus.com
Subject Weird problem with script...
Date
List pgsql-sql
Hi,

I'm building a script to create the tables in my database.  Everything
works fine except one thing with this part of my script:

create table tbl_resume_free_text_type (type_id int,          type text
);

-- insert into tbl_resume_free_text_type (type_id, type) values (1, 'Hobbies');
-- insert into tbl_resume_free_text_type (type_id, type) values (2, 'Special Talents');

If I uncomment the two insert statements I get an error message
stating that tbl_resume_free_text_type doesn't exist.  With the lines
commented out the table gets created (and the rest of the script runs
error-free) and I can manually insert these rows afterwards without a
problem... I'm running PSQL 7.0.3.  Any ideas?

Thanks,
Jamu.

--
Jamu Kakar (Developer)            Expressus Design Studio, Inc.
jkakar@expressus.com            708-1641 Lonsdale Avenue