pqReadData() -- backend closed the channel unexpectedly - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From pgsql-bugs@postgresql.org
Subject pqReadData() -- backend closed the channel unexpectedly
Date
List pgsql-bugs
Christian HUGUES (chugues@malarde.pf) reports a bug with a severity of 2

Short Description
pqReadData() -- backend closed the channel unexpectedly

Long Description
I've installed the PostgreSQL 7.0.3 on a RedHat 6.1, everything was well during installation. When I want to create a
temporarytable (with the any user account), I've got an error on the backend.

"pqReadData() -- backend closed the channel unexpectedly.
This probably means the backend terminated abnormallu before or while processing the request."

I've tried with the Postgres 6.5.3 and everything is good !!! I don't have this error.
Why this error on the Postgres 7.0.3 ?

Sample Code
create temporary table test () inherits (test);

No file was uploaded with this report