Re: tinterval or interval - Mailing list pgsql-novice

From Mike Castle
Subject Re: tinterval or interval
Date
List pgsql-novice
On Fri, Nov 24, 2000 at 11:43:09AM -0600, Mike Castle wrote:
> However, I also need to know how long a tinterval is.  The | is nice for
> getting the start time in a tinterval, but I can't figure out how to get
> the stop time, or an interval out of tinterval.  Is there a way?

Ok... found the functions tinterval{rel,start,end}.

Are these "supported" functions?  Should I feel safe in using them and they
won't go away in the future?

mrc
--
       Mike Castle       Life is like a clock:  You can work constantly
  dalgoda@ix.netcom.com  and be right all the time, or not work at all