Re: Problem creating database - Mailing list pgsql-general

From DaVinci
Subject Re: Problem creating database
Date
List pgsql-general
On Tue, Nov 21, 2000 at 01:49:16AM -0500, Tom Lane wrote:
> DaVinci <davinci@escomposlinux.org> writes:
> > I have a problem with a script creating database. I don't know where can be
> > error. Can you help me, please.
>
> >     Relation 'empleado' does not exist
>
> Hm.  I can't duplicate this problem --- running the given script under
> 7.0.2 produces no error here.  Maybe the problem is platform or locale
> specific?  Can anyone else duplicate this error message?

 Problem get out when I detail field name in references lines:

 create table administrativo_aviso (
         cod             serial primary key,
     aviso           int4 not null references aviso(número),  <--¡¡!!
     empleado        int4 not null references empleado(cod),  <--¡¡!!
     fecha           timestamp,
     comentario      text
 );

 If I put only table names, then I get error.

 My locale is 'spanish', and platform i386 with Debian GNU/Linux, Postgresql
 7.0.2.

 Greets.

                                 David