Failed regresion test? - Mailing list pgsql-novice

From Robert Hentosh
Subject Failed regresion test?
Date
List pgsql-novice
I just downloaded and compiled postgresql v7.0.3  afterwards I ran the regresion tests.  First, I did a 'make runcheck'
andeverything was 'ok'.  Then I ran 'make bigcheck'.  It failed on "test random".

Deleted all the source tree and untarred from the tar ball a new copy. Then went and editied ../src/include/config.h.in
andmodified the BLCKSZ to 16384. ran 'configure --with-x' and then 'make' and 'make install'.

I went again and reran the regression test.  It *passed* both runcheck and bigcheck.

The I ran runcheck again. This time it failed on "test random".

$ diff expected/random.out results/random.out
28c28,29
< (0 rows)
---
>     103 |     2
> (1 row)
$

Anyone else see this? Is this a problem?  I am running on RedHat 7.0

Thanks,
Robert