Re: PL/Perl - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Edward Q. Bridges
Subject Re: PL/Perl
Date
List pgsql-general
n.b. to clarify, i got PL/Perl working on RH Linux 6.2
am in the process of attempting to get it working on NT.

when i did what's described below, i had no problems at all with
PL/Perl (and, in fact, am using it for a couple of triggers that
are lightly used in a production environment)

http://www.postgresql.org/cgi/cvsweb.cgi/pgsql/src/pl/plperl/README?rev=1.2&content-type=text/x-cvsweb-
markup

you can email me directly if you're still having trouble

regards
ed.bridges