Re: What does this mean? "NOTICE: AbortTransaction and not in in-progress state" - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Philip Hallstrom
Subject Re: What does this mean? "NOTICE: AbortTransaction and not in in-progress state"
Date
List pgsql-general
I've upgraded to 7.0.3 and am logging.  I'll let you know if I see it
again.

btw - do I need to send any signal to postmaster to let it know I've
rotated the log file?

btw2 - as far as upgrading goes, that was probably the quickest/easiest
I've every done.  wahoo!