How do I list foreign key info/relationships? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Jason Davies
Subject How do I list foreign key info/relationships?
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi,

Sorry if this is a re-post. Could someone tell me how I can list the foreign
key info for a given column or for a given table?

All I want is the information about the relationships for a specified column.
The best I've come up with so far is looking in the pg_trigger table, but this
is not ideal. There must be a way, because pg_dump gets the relationships
somehow.

I would be grateful for any suggestions,
Jason Davies

=====
Jason Davies,

 _  _ _|_ _ _  _  _| _    | www.netspade.com