Re: 7.0.2 dies when connection dropped mid-transaction - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Bruce Momjian
Subject Re: 7.0.2 dies when connection dropped mid-transaction
Date
List pgsql-hackers
> I guess the immediate question is do we want to hold up 7.0.3 release
> for a fix?  This bug is clearly ancient, so I'm not sure it's
> appropriate to go through a fire drill to fix it for 7.0.3.
> Comments?

We have delayed 7.0.3 already.  Tom is fixing so many bugs, we may find
at some point that Tom never stops fixing bugs long enough for us to do
a release.  I say let's push 7.0.3 out.  We can always do 7.0.4 later if
we wish.

Pennsylvania19026