Re: SQL - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Andrew Gould
Subject Re: SQL
Date
List pgsql-general
I think you need to use a LEFT JOIN in your SQL
statement.  I'm not sure how well PostgreSQL supports
JOINs, but the following might work:

select tablea.banid, tablea.flags, tableb.banid from
tablea left join tableb on tablea.banid = tableb.banid
where tableb.banid = null and tablea.flags not like
'%v%';