Re: Help needed with pg.pm to connect to postgresql - Mailing list pgsql-novice

From Albert REINER
Subject Re: Help needed with pg.pm to connect to postgresql
Date
List pgsql-novice
Saluton,

On Sat, Nov 04, 2000 at 09:40:51AM -0500, Kisala Muhavi wrote:
> installed, only that im not sure whether its configured propely. well this
> is the error i incur whenever i try to run my program :-
>
> "can't locate pg.pm in @INC(@INC contains :/usr/lib/perl5/5.00503/i386-linux
> /usr/lib/perl5.00503 /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.005/i386-linux
> /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.005.) at connect.cgi
> BEGIN failed --compilation aborted at connect.cgi "

The error message tells you that perl does not find the pg.pm file.
Maybe you should try Pg (with capital P) instead of pg; or, if that
does not help, use find to look where the file resides and put it into
one of the directories mentioned in the error message, or augment @INC
to contain the relevant directory.

HTH,

Albert.

Albert Reiner                                   <areiner@tph.tuwien.ac.at>
Deutsch       *       English       *       Esperanto       *       Latine